Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

reading the Bible with my sisters

Hi my name is Silafaga and today me and my sisters and reading and learning things about god. so well we are trying to figure out what is the meaning is The word "God," in whatever language it is uttered, picks out a concept or being that is arguably more existentially important to individual human beings, and more historically momentous, than any other single word. and a another we are learning about is if someone is bulling you or someone who threat you and other things you should forgive them and yes i know it is so unfair for you but when you think about it it's like the reason why they do these things. well it's because they are jealous of you and they threat you because they want to be like you. OK I don't know if this is real or not but we have been reading for 3 hours straight and we are so sleepy and ya.













No comments:

Post a Comment