Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Fireworks is cool.


In the  weenkend   my   sibling hi was   hoding  the  fireworks   in the air  I did it as  wal  I  love it  and  then  we  got tayrt   we went  to sleep we had  7  mor   we couldn’t  get   sam sleep  it  went bam  boom!  We tried.  To  pot  the  pillow  on our  head  and  then   I  went to the  window  I   said  stop  doing  the fireworks  I love it but it is to noisy  I  cut seep ok   I  hop  you  enjoy    my  writing    Mrs Burt  and miss king.I love fireworks .

3 comments:

  1. This is great writing Silafaga! I am so proud of you for sounding out all of your words today and for giving it a go by yourself. It sounds like you had a really fun weekend with the fireworks.
    From Miss Scanlan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Silafaga, fireworks are cool but so noisy - I couldn't sleep either.

    I really did enjoy your writing and like Miss Scanlan, I am very proud of you for doing this all yourself. Well done gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have shared your writing with us Faga, you are getting better and better at sounding out words.
    It took me a long time to get to sleep on fireworks night too.

    ReplyDelete