Pages

Monday 1 July 2019

haunted house


Once upon a time there was a little girl and she was going for a walk. She is 11 years old and her older brother wanted to go
with her so the both of them went for a walk they went to the city and then they saw a haunted house. Her  older brother said
let's go in and check it out. She said no but the older brother went in so she went with him it was so Scary but my brother just
went anyway for some reason a glass mug fell down but no one was in there I was just me and my brother I was freaking out
but my brother was  laughing I don't know why he was laughing I was thinking if he was processed or is he crazy yeah I think
he's crazy she said we should probably go it's too freaking here but you said, let's just go check out one more room so they
did.and then the Floor was from Bunnings everything was shaking.I told you we shouldn't have got out I could of just leave
when I had the chance I am sorry we Should go how. there is no way out yes there is always a way out we just have to work
together come on we have to go mum and dad Waiting for us we have to hurry up I don't wanna die today ha ha very funny, l
et's go so they went to they were around and the floor was shaking so and then suddenly a ghost Kmart at trying to drag the
China grab the young girl but Telegraph I was really kind and hope to out so they went to the door but it was not open so they
went upstairs and crack the window. Jump outThey were very injured But at least they are out of that house.

No comments:

Post a Comment